[Sca-cooks] Lord Ras

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 16:08:09 PST 2004

I hope this query does not produce saddening results, but can anyone tell me why Lord Ras is
absent from this list these days?

I recall numerous discussions with him regarding Heirloom Gardening (a former hobby of mine, which
I can no longer practice), as well as the occassional 'period/not period' debate.

If his absence is the result of ill health or tragedy, please do not feel obligated to pass on any
details.  I was just curious as to his absence.

William de Grandfort

=====
Every heart to love will come... but like a refugee.