[Sca-cooks] Lord Ras

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Nov 24 16:17:05 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> If his absence is the result of ill health or tragedy, please do not feel
obligated to pass on any
> details.  I was just curious as to his absence.
>
> William de Grandfort

Near as I can figure, no one knows.

I was discussing him with a mutual friend, and she gave me his email addy
and I posted him, maybe a year ago, and got not response. Only other contact
we've had is that A note arrived on the Lisat, purportedly from him, but
near as we could figure it was someone (else)'s virus spitting at us.

If anyone hears from him, I'd certainly like to know he's well, and what
he's up to, myself.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.