[Sca-cooks] Beer was: Period gifts in jars

Kai D. Kalix kdkalix at gmx.de
Thu Nov 25 04:40:12 PST 2004

Greetings,

Chris Stanifer wrote:
> Who doesn't like beer?????

Depends. Whenever I find myself outside of traditional brewing lands (that
is, outside of Bavaria, Czechia, Ireland, or Scotland) I prefer wine or
stronger brands. Most people, especially Americans, tend to think that beer
is yellow-coloured, foaming, utterly tasteless water ;-)
kai

--
Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in
order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++