[Sca-cooks] Additional Feast of Unicorn Thank You...

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun Nov 28 17:57:08 PST 2004

Ok I know that I am lax in this but it took about a 3 days to recover
and get back into the swing of things and then Thanksgiving struck, so I
would like to finally give my thank you's out as well.
Many many thanks to Lord Bruno without whom none of that feast would
have been possible (He supplied most of the kitchen BTW).  But not only
do I want to thank Bruno for that but also thanks for the wisdom and
advice during the day.  It was very comforting to have someone who had
cooked many feasts around the kitchen so that I could ask questions and
get sound advice.
Many thanks to Katrina.  First off for putting up with me thoughout all
of this, secondly for running around for me, and finally for being there
and pitching in no matter what.
Many thanks to Anastasia.  First off for agreeing to help me on some
crazy idea AGAIN, secondly for cutting all of those onions, carrots, and
cucumbers, thirdly for helping me pipe out all of those creme puffs, and
finally for not asking...
Thanks to both of the Ladies for many weird shopping trips and all of
the late nights prepping.
Many thanks to Sven for wokking the chicken and to Geneivre for
assembling the cheese cakes and creme puffs onsite.
Thanks to those that helped serve the food for without you all it would
have never gotten to the tables.... No really folks I appreciate you all
putting up with the sanitizing and resanitizing during the shellfish
course, and then all of the craziness that ensued.
Thanks to Etain for asking me to cook as well as putting up with the
emails.  (A Special thanks for trusting me completely on getting the job
done.)
Thanks to Linda (whose SCA name I cannot remember Bruno pass the word)
for letting me borrow her husband and her willingness to help out as well.
Thanks to the Ol' Dun Cow for providing a nice place to wind down at
when we were all cleaned up.
Thanks to Lord William for the Birds Birds Birds and more Birds.
Thanks to James for the Lemon Lime Spinners after Anastasia cut herself.
 ;)
Thanks to Lord James of Middle Aston for the sound advice and good
suggestions afterwards.
Thanks to King Janos for the nudge.  ;)
Finally a thanks to my friends on the SCA Cooks list for the recipes,
sound advice, welcome suggestions, and many years of help.  Corwyn,
Olwen, Stefan, Chirhart, Kiri, Adamantius, and many many more.

It was a great experience and I look forward to my next one but I would
like to have a kitchen  next time..... :)

Sincerely,
Lord Nichola Buscelli