[Sca-cooks] A moment of your time...

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 20:18:38 PST 2004

It has been brought to my attention that there are at least a few gentles on this list who
were/are disturbed about a message I posted recently regarding the Sourdough thread.  Please allow
me to briefly, and tacfully,  explain what happened...

What started out as a friendly debate on the nature of sourdough starters turned into a rather
ugly personal attack against me in private messages by one particular individual.  I have since
explained to that individual that I will no longer debate him/her on the subject, if it is going
to be taken personally.

I am in complete favor of a friendly exchange of ideas, and even heated debates between passionate
people, so long as they are kept in the spirit of friendly exchange.

In reaction to this personal attack, I crossed the line of politeness and posted some of the
private messages to this list.  I appologize to those who had to read them.

In short, if you did not recieve a scathing private e-mail from me, then you are not the one who
upset me :)

Please do not feel awkward, or allow this unfortunate smear on the face of civility to darken the
mood of this List.

To the battlements, friends!!  There are recipes to defend, and new worlds to conquer!!

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.