[Sca-cooks] roast turkey

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Nov 2 16:25:43 PST 2004

Hmm I was thinking of the first feast at the camp grounds a Roasted over the
spitz Emu MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.