[Sca-cooks] Pillsbury pie crust (was A small feast (long))

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 2 19:47:35 PST 2004

Huette scripsit:

> Where do you live?  What changes have you noticed and in what way?

I live in Richmond, VA. They have gone from folded (in a flat box) to rolled
so there are no creases. It's actually a good idea, but the crust seemed
much smaller than usual, and very fragile. I tend to use larger-than-average
pie pans -- I have both 10" and 9" deep dish pans -- so I always end up
rolling the crusts out a bit, and I usually have a few scraps left over.
When I rolled the new crust out it seemed much thinner than usual, and it
broke apart easily. I do have another box in the fridge, and will try again
just in case I was having a bad day or something.

Cynara