[Sca-cooks] larded milk recipe

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Nov 3 09:14:50 PST 2004

> Just the name of this sounds really gross.

Call it homemade cheese fried, then. *shrug*

>Has anyone tried it? Can it be
> served cold?

Yes, Christopher made it for the Poliudie dayboard. It went over very
well. It's not as good cold, though; it's best just cool enough to
handle.

The very enthusiastic  eaters said it tasted somewhere between good
french toast and really good fried mozzarella.