[Sca-cooks] Where R we?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Nov 5 17:28:12 PST 2004

I R from RRRRtemisia ;o), northern end.  Mundanely, Missoula, MT.
I just cooked dinner (toast with butter and marmalade), which is about
all I'm up to, tonight.
I'm thinking of making bread pudding this weekend, using all the
leftover "dead bread" that I got last week for Halloween.  It's a
Hispanic/Mexican recipe (Panne de Muertos? something like that), with a
hint of anise-seedy tasting bits in it.
No forseeable period cooking that I'm aware of, unless I can find a
decent pork roast--I've been jonesing for cormarye lately.....
--maire, rather blissfully not an officer for a *whole year* now! ;o)