[Sca-cooks] Llama was Mute Swan

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sat Nov 6 22:23:08 PST 2004

My brother has land on the Oregon Coast.  Blackberries threatening the
house, driveway, and everything else that didn't move fast enough.  He went
out to buy goats. Came back with two llama s instead (no, Lanie!  Not the
ones who wear Saffron Orange).  Now he has 28 llamas and no blackberries...
in the pastures that is.

Regina