[Sca-cooks] Exotic but Tasty?

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 07:35:01 PST 2004

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:24:15 -0500, Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:

> And after reading through your description, I looked at my breakfast,
> consisting of brown-n-serve breakfast sausage (never tried it before, and it
> was sitting there in the freezer, just begging to be tasted), simple
> scrambled eggs, and my version of Pear mustard, to go with the sausages, and
> decided, I'm not living right.
>
> Gotta get over there to NYC and let you take me to a few places to eat ;-)
>
> Saint Phlip,
> CoD

Yeah, they have a lot of interesting places to eat in NYC - I didn't
get to look around
much when I lived there briefly 17 years ago, and I haven't been back
into the city
since a few months after 9/11.

I may have to make something similar for supper now.  I don't eat a lot of rice
these days, and I need to find something constructive to do besides digging up
rat recipes off the internet this morning.

I actually got to go to sleep when it was dark out, and I need considerably less
sleep when I can manage to pull this off (I work grave shift these days) so I am
thinking on making a pantry re-stocking run to Harry's and to the
Dekalb Farmer's
market, not necessarily in that order.  I know I can get good fish and
rice at Harry's
(albiet for a premium).

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson