[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 7 15:02:08 PST 2004

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com wrote:

> Is anyone interested in a cookie exchange this year?  I'll offer to be
> the central location again.  When do you want the exchange to be?
>
> Ranvaig

I'd love to except that we're on the South Beach diet still...and I
don't want to tempt fate (and my very weak will power) by having all of
those lovely cookies show up here again!!  However, if you guys decide
to do it, please be sure to share the recipes with all of us...I won't
be doing this forever, you know.  And I may be able to adapt some of the
recipes so that we can have them (whole wheat flour, Splenda, etc.).

Kiri