[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Sun Nov 7 20:29:50 PST 2004

Greetings,

How about a cookie AND recipe exchange.

Here is what I would suggest, if Ranvaig is indeed willing to play
central receiving.

1) Everyone who wants to play, registers as:
       -) "send 'em on!" those of us who don't mind a parcel of cookies
       -) "ok, just a taste" get a few of each cookie to try, but not
blow that diet
       -) "doctor's orders" for those that have dietary restrictions
       -) "just the facts, please" folks that would rather just have the
recipes

2) Recipes sent in with every collection of cookies
3) We all get the recipes (if you have dietary restrictions, you can
check the recipe yourself for conflict)
4) We all enjoy the cookies, even if it can only be a platonic
relationship this year.

Aoghann,
"Who also got the 'lose weight or die' penance from his doctor, but who
has a parcel of undergrad and grad students that will eat up anything
that tempts me to greatly."