[Sca-cooks] Llama was Mute Swan

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun Nov 7 20:56:02 PST 2004

At 08:18 PM 11/7/2004, you wrote:
>  Mint will take over also.  Keep it confined in some container or it will
> appear forever in strange spots in the garden.

Oh yes! All kinds, too! We have lemon balm, which though it is mostly in 2
or 3 places, there's bits of it here and there all over the yard. The
neighbor's yard, the sidewalk, the parking strip, the garden down the
street, the vacant lot 8 block away, the airport, etc, etc etc...

We also have a rosemary bush that we've named 'the Horta', but that is
another matter...

'Lainie