[Sca-cooks] Where R we?

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Mon Nov 8 09:25:33 PST 2004

Kingdom of the West, Principality of the Mists, Barony of Darkwood, Canton of
Caer Darth - mundanely, Santa Cruz, CA (where the banana slugs live!).

I have a little over a year to plan my next feast.  My husband is about to step
up as Bard of the Mists.  He's a magician.  I've been wanting to do a spectacle
feast for a while, a la the Feast of the Pheasant, and next year's competition
to choose his successor seems like the perfect opportunity to get flashy.

Rose
What do magicians eat?
Illusion food!