[Sca-cooks] Re: Where R we?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Nov 8 09:58:55 PST 2004

I'm very busy in another part of Pentamere, south and east
of Helena but still in Michigan. [But no northern lights here last night.]
Just west of Ann Arbor in Chelsea---

Johnnae llyn Lewis

Martha Oser wrote:I once had a t-shirt that said, "You B Where You B,"
on the front and, "I B at the U" on the back.  It was one of my many
Michigan State University shirts.  I loved it and it's gone now.Anyway,
I B in the Canton of Rimsholt, Barony of Andelcrag, Pentamere Region,
Middle Kingdom (I think I got those all in the right order).  Mundanely
Comstock Park, Michigan, north of Grand Rapids, where we had Northern
Lights last night!-Helena