[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange

R J chaingangorg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 17:02:07 PST 2004

Just FYI, the pareve designation implies a lack of any
dairy. I had noted some comment about dairy free-ness
and happen to have some recipes for cookies that would
fit the bill for anyone who is OK with sugar, flour
and grease.

 On the other hand, Wistan and I have no such
requirements. We just wanna make people happy and like
to cook/bake.

 AEsa