[Sca-cooks] Ukranian greens question?

Kai D. Kalix kdkalix at gmx.de
Tue Nov 9 10:00:21 PST 2004

Greetings,
could that be borage? It was used a least in Germany alongside ans istead of
spinach, and is in appearance as well as in taste very similar, IIRC.
kai

--
Come not between the Nazgûl and his prey! or he will not slay Thee in Thy
turn, but bear Thee

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!