[Sca-cooks] Drinks at feasts (was: what's wierd-ish, what isn't)

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Nov 9 11:46:45 PST 2004

> The question then becomes, what do you serve for people to drink at
> feasts?
> How do other people handle this?

We've served hypocras-spiced grape juice, syrup drinks (juleps), Clarea
de agua, sweet cider, and water at different times.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"In the clearing stands a boxer, A fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders Of every blow that laid him down
Or cut him till he cried out, In his anger and his shame,
'I am leaving, I am leaving' But the fighter still remains."