[Sca-cooks] Re: Cooking Symposium

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 22:08:22 PST 2004

Mistress Iasmin mentioned:
> At present, there are no plans for a CD of proceedings. Mostly this is
> due to the fact that we've had terrible luck getting people to submit
> their works. But I'm willing to try again. If people bring me their
> works on CD, disk, or paper, I'll do my darndest to see how many we can
> collect onto CD-ROM and get out to those attendees who couldn't make it
> in person. Barring that, I'll make photocopies of handouts if the
> teachers bring me extras.
If I can get those articles in electronic form I would love to consider
them for the Florilegium, provided the authors give permission. Even a
paper copy of the articles with the authors contact info, would be
enough for me to be able to contact them and ask them to send an
electronic copy and permission. This would help get the information out
to those who were too far away to attend the conference. Me, for
instance. :-) I ask for no exclusivity and the copyright remains with
the author, so they could still be published on a CD-ROM or in other
publications such as TI.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas