[Sca-cooks] what's wierd-ish, what isn't

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Thu Nov 11 09:24:35 PST 2004

Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> Martin G. Diehl wrote:
>
> >On the weird side, I find uni to sit comfortably in that
> >category.  OTOH, others won't touch eel.
> >
> Uni or unagi?  Not the same thing.

Yes ... that is what I was thinking/saying ...

Perhaps I should have said ...

On the weird side, I find uni to sit comfortably in that
category (i.e. thoroughly covers that teritory without any
extreme streching).

OTOH, others won't even go so far as to touch unagi.

> Sea Urchin [which I don't like] vs.
> freshwater eel [which I do!]

Same here ...

> http://www.bento.com/re_unagi.html

Thanks for the link

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick

Replies and comments are encouraged and will be studied.
Adoption of your suggestions are at my sole discretion.
My award criteria are an unpublished trade secret.  As
such, awards for your responses cannot be guaranteed.
Incoming flames may be stored for use during severe
winters or may be circulated for deep analysis, peer
review, and/or literary criticism.