[Sca-cooks] Gunthar Updates

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 16:55:45 PST 2004

Really?  I live just outside LA and my last
banquet had several more dishes than Gunthar
and I brought it in at about $8.00 per head for
about 350 people.  And I had salmon and duck
on the menu. Of course the freebies were what
brought up the actual cost, so add another $1.00
to the cost.

But it isn't difficult to cook a large banquet
for between $8 to $10 per head.  I just wouldn't
do it for $3 to $5 per head as someone had a
problem with earlier this year.

Huette

--- Chris Stanifer <jugglethis at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Well, I'm still working on the feast for
> Steppes 12th Night. The B&B STILL
> > haven't
> > given me a firm budget. I'm thinking I may
> get $6 a head and hoping for $7.
> >
> > Using that as a baseline, and making it for
> 300 people, I think this feast
> > may work.
>

> You're going to be able to provide all of that
> food for $7 a head????  Holy Crap!  I need to
> shop
> where you shop!  I couldn't get HALF that much
> food (chicken, beef, pork, eggs,, butter,
> cheese,
> ASPARAGUS etc) here in So-Cal for TWICE that
> price!  Is that just the budget YOU are given
> for
> food, or is that the ticket price???
>
> William de Grandfort
>

> =====
> Every heart to love will come... but like a
> refugee.

=====
shall never cease to be amused.