[Sca-cooks] Gunthar Updates

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 21:14:50 PST 2004

--- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I'm still working on the feast for Steppes 12th Night. The B&B STILL
> haven't
> given me a firm budget. I'm thinking I may get $6 a head and hoping for $7.
>
> Using that as a baseline, and making it for 300 people, I think this feast
> may work.

You're going to be able to provide all of that food for $7 a head????  Holy Crap!  I need to shop
where you shop!  I couldn't get HALF that much food (chicken, beef, pork, eggs,, butter, cheese,
ASPARAGUS etc) here in So-Cal for TWICE that price!  Is that just the budget YOU are given for
food, or is that the ticket price???

William de Grandfort

=====
Every heart to love will come... but like a refugee.