[Sca-cooks] Apician Cookbook Question

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Nov 14 18:14:15 PST 2004

Roflmao I live in Oklahoma pretty dang close to the Texas border trust me I
know what ya mean. Bush and his disability policy he wants passed and
such... tis going to kill alot of people.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.