[Sca-cooks] List Request

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Sun Nov 14 18:46:17 PST 2004

and Chass said:

>>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:28:23 -0600, Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
>>>Hmmm someone who agrees with me lol. Bushanomics is going to kill this
>>>country (it isnt like his daddy didnt try to kill it when Ronald Regan was
>>>in office then he was in office... same tactics same ploys... lets distract
>>>by war).
>>>
>>>Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
>>>Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
>>>Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
>>>Pin??)
>>>Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
>>>Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.

Good gentles. Could I please make a couple of requests?
A) Change the subject header when you change the topic. The headers on
these notes referred to an Apician question. I don't see the references to
Apicius in these notes.

B) This is a multi-national list, with people of many political
persuasions. Maybe we could just mark that entire topic as being OT (off
topic?).

Thank you.
Maggie MacD.