[Sca-cooks] Gunthar Updates

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 19:04:55 PST 2004

--- Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Really?  I live just outside LA and my last
> banquet had several more dishes than Gunthar
> and I brought it in at about $8.00 per head for
> about 350 people.  And I had salmon and duck
> on the menu.

Still not sure if that was HIS budget, or the total ticket price.  If it was what he was given for
the food, then it's possible, sure....but if he had to squeek a profit out of that, then it would
be very, very tight.

I'm assuming your $8 per cover was just for the food, right?

William de Grandfort

=====
Every heart to love will come... but like a refugee.