[Sca-cooks] Gunthar Updates

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun Nov 14 20:02:32 PST 2004

Coming up this weekend I will be cooking a feast at $7.00 a head that is
in reality $6.00 a head... due to the autocrat doing a breakfast and me
not catching that ahead of time.... but it is for 120 people and we are
bringing it in at exactly $600.00  due to smart shopping and penny
pinching....
I will have the report to you all as this whole feast is inspired and
dedicated to this list....
Nichola