[Sca-cooks] Gunthar Updates and Thanksgiving.

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Nov 15 09:22:35 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Capt Elias
> (As for myself, my Inlaws have insisted that "I take a rest" form the
usual spread I lay out, and are taking us out to a good restaurant.
> "Seems a shame to go through all that work just for us..."
>
> I cant seem to convince them that cooking is not work, it is therapy.

Yeah, you and me both. I had a bf who used to take me down to Florida for a
week every winter, and the place we stayed had a nice kitchen. He kept
wanting to take me out to dinner so I didn't hafta cook, not realizing that
after working as I was, on the road all the time and eating out at
restaurants, cooking was fun and very relaxing for me.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.