[Sca-cooks] Gunthar Updates and Thanksgiving.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Nov 15 11:31:48 PST 2004

> Amazing, isn't it, how guys will get a piece of equipments, and want to do
> something they normally wouldn't do, just so they can use the new toy ;-)

Phlip, can you send someone with a ladder to get me out of the gutter,
please?

Haven't decided what to do for Thanksgiving. Depends on whether it's
just me and my mom (and possibly Christopher's feast pre-cook) or
whether I lure some friends of mine over to mom's for the holiday.

Christopher and I have to do a morning shopping run on Black Friday
(stuff to be stored at my mom's) for his feast, and then it's off to
Darkover.

I'm doing a talk on Medieval Medicine in History and Fantasy on Friday
at Darkover... Should be fun. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The toad beneath the harrow knows/exactly where each tooth-point goes,
The butterfly upon the road/Preaches contentment to that toad."
			- Rudyard Kipling