[Sca-cooks] Gunthar Updates and Thanksgiving.

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:27:16 PST 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:27:57 -0500, Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
> Amazing, isn't it, how guys will get a piece of equipments, and want to do
> something they normally wouldn't do, just so they can use the new toy ;-)
>
> As far as the turkey, I understand that they're pretty difficult to burn
> that way, but I'd have the spare thawed just in case. I'd be more concerned
> with having a fire extinguisher handy- the biggest danger I've heard about
> is over-filling the frying pot, propane flame and hot oil splashing about
> are NOT a good combination, unless you really DO want a new home for
> Christmas ;-)
>
> Saint Phlip,
> CoD

Aw, c'mon, everyone needs their own volcano in their back yard!

I have participated in the ritual of the deep-fried turkey myself.  I was not
in charge of the operation, and I am glad I cannot be blamed for the
dead grass in my cousin's yard.

But the turkey came out well and it was very tasty :-)

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson