[Sca-cooks] Smoking

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 18 06:48:22 PST 2004

Something in orange? <evil grin>
I'd suggest something from the same time period, but lower class, or
linen-with-nothing-fancy.  Mid-length tunic/cotehardie/whatever with
braies and hose and shoes.  And a coif.  Easy to move in, easy to clean.
  And if it gets cold, he can throw a long gown or houp over it.
I've seen a number of our more-authentically-minded guys wearing similar
styles, especially on the morning before a tourney or something.
What colors does he like?
--maire