New World Foods- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Earthapples eyc

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:39:25 PST 2004

> For evidence you can look to Rumpoldt's chapter on Turkey, in it he tells you to make Blancmange out of the Turkey Breast,
>

> William de Grandfort> Not roasted??  Curious.

In the Chapter for Indianishen Hen there are 20 recipes and
suggestions for how to use the Turkey. The blancmange was simply one
of the ways that illustrated my point. He also includes roasted as a
good cooking method. And he states that it is a good food cold, smart
man.

Glad Tidings,

--Serena da Riva