[Sca-cooks] Re:sekanjubin as a dip, other uses

R J chaingangorg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 15:46:56 PST 2004

One of my favorite modern uses for sekanjubin syrup is
to coat a chicken with it, salt lightly, then roast as
you usually do. ( I use a small fryer and cook on high
heat, in a preheated cast iron frying pan )

 This recipe is one of the ones that has our less
adventurous friends really excited about trying our
more period recipes.

 AEsa

=====
Thanks,
    RJ

(This signature in no way implies any agreement, legal, binding, or otherwise. It is strictly a courtesy, not a contract.)