[Sca-cooks] Smoking

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Nov 19 03:39:36 PST 2004

Also sprach chirhart_1 at netzero.com:
>      Ahh,Master A, Don't you just love people whom think we are the
>Dumbest %^$#&* in the World .Don't they Know Thats why we Have The-
>Big "W"-oops thats Big "L".   Evil Master Chirhart

Sometimes one person's post can generate a necessary comment that
responds to a situation, rather than to the original poster or to
something s/he said in that post. At worst, this was a case of erring
on the side of conservatism. And if it keeps us honest, I'm all in
favor.

And then again, my laurel wreath is about twelve ounces of silver.
It's conceivable there's some loss of blood flow to the brain...

Adamantius

Holt, 07/29/04

"Who cares what you think? ...Wait! Who do write for? Who sent you?
Who do you write for???"
	-- The President of the United States, 07/04/01