[Sca-cooks] cravings?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Nov 20 00:53:53 PST 2004

At 12:42 AM 11/20/2004, you wrote:

>--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:
>
> > Oh god... Pims- the kind with the orange
> > filling.
>
>Have you tried the new Pims chocolate mousse
>filled cookie?  It is pretty good.  Not as
>good as the orange filling, but a lot better
>than the raspberry.  I am sad that they did
>away with the pear filling and left the raspberry
>instead.  The pear was really good.

AAAARGGH! Is that why I haven't been able to find them? I saw the thing on
the box, and thought it sounded really yummy. Pears and chocolate. Mmm. I'm
not as fond of the raspberry, for sure. And I haven't tried the mousse
ones- I just like the balance of the cake, and the tang of the orange
against the chocolate. More chocolate wouldn't be as interesting. But then,
I haven't tried them yet. :-)

'Lainie