[Sca-cooks] cravings?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Nov 20 08:21:47 PST 2004

*sigh*
Now I'm going to have to hunt down Pims when I go shopping today.
I love raspberries, but don't generally care for them in commercial
products--always too sweet. I think our Safeway stores have the Pims....
Hmmm....fresh pound cake and raspberries....mmmmm.....or pear
custard....or......
--maire, who's actually going to attempt making shrewsbury cakes this
weekend ;o) (obligatory period food content!)