[Sca-cooks] Overdocumentation

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 06:12:32 PST 2004

--- Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/19/2004 1:49:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> auntie_samrah at yahoo.com writes:
>
> <<It sounds like you have come across some less than nice people in persona
> which makes 'em just another form of period nazis...>>
>
> A request I've been making on many lists:
> Please don't refer to people who like to do things authentically (or at least
> more authenticially than you), even if they are mean about it and make you
> feel like an idiot because you don't do it their way, as nazis.

Nah.  I think that if someone is belligerant or condescending about this kind of thing, then the
term 'Nazi' is a bit nicer than what I would call them, myself.  I don't think that those who died
or were imprisoned at the hands of the Nazis would really care, one way or another, about
something like this.

If it's offensive...don't read it.

WdG

=====
Every heart to love will come... but like a refugee.