[Sca-cooks] 12th Night

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 15:38:22 PST 2004

--- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> I make no claims to greatness this year either.
>
> Gunthar

Of course not.  Such greatness must be thrust
upon you by the hundreds you feed, who while
holding their bulging stomachs and swearing
they can't eat another bite, perk up their
ears in eagerness when you present the final
subletie.  I am sure that you will be so crowned
three hundred fold next 12th Night!  I would
so love to be there and add my accolade to
theirs.

Bear, I hope that you will give us a detailed
critic?

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.