[Sca-cooks] 12th Night

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 20 16:07:45 PST 2004

Gunthar is correct, 12th Night is often a miserable event, oft held in
locations which are a nightmare for the cook.  Pulling off a middling decent
feast (even a modern one) at 12th Night can require some serious food
service skills.  Knowing that Gunthar will be running the kitchen improves
the odds that the feast will be edible.

I don't know if I will be able to attend, but if I do rest assured, I'll
ship the list a critique as my two cents.

Bear