[Sca-cooks] Overdocumentation

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 16:50:06 PST 2004

Yep, 'tis one of my "gifts", err "flaws, depending on how you look at it.  I speak quickly and listen even more quickly, so often the speaker often doesn't realize they have gotten through, but nothing ever goes in one ear and out the other!

Virtual hugs dear Mistress.

The Honorable Lady Samrah

Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Samrah wrote:

> While I was apprenticed, my Mistress taught me
> a very important lesson. There is never any
> reason to come away from an encounter with a
> Laurel with less than a positive impression. I
> think it is something that should apply to all
> of us, not just members of the peerages.

Wow! Samrah, I didn't know you were listening!
Sigh. I just wish we lived closer, or that
both of us were more mobile ...

Huette