[Sca-cooks] Overdocumentation

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sat Nov 20 18:43:44 PST 2004

Samrah wrote:

> Yep, 'tis one of my "gifts", err "flaws, depending on how
> you look at it.  I speak quickly and listen even more
> quickly, so often the speaker often doesn't realize they
> have gotten through, but nothing ever goes in one ear and
> out the other!

Tho' I lack both your experience and stature in the Society,
nevertheless, I am aware of a somewhat related and much more
serious flaw in my own possesion -- one best exemplified by ...

	"Speak in haste, Repent at leisure."

> Virtual hugs dear Mistress.
>
> The Honorable Lady Samrah
>
> Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> --- Samrah wrote:
>
> > While I was apprenticed, my Mistress taught me
> > a very important lesson. There is never any
> > reason to come away from an encounter with a
> > Laurel with less than a positive impression. I
> > think it is something that should apply to all
> > of us, not just members of the peerages.
>
> Wow! Samrah, I didn't know you were listening!
> Sigh. I just wish we lived closer, or that
> both of us were more mobile ...
>
> Huette

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick