[Sca-cooks] Sig Lines

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 17:53:46 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/20/2004 8:13:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at 99main.com writes:
And
if you REALLY disagree, you can put your own sig onto your posts.
HERE HERE!!!! There is no secret that I've disagreed politically and
otherwise with people on this list before, in  fact, my dear Cousin (Mordonna) and I
are usually on oppisite sides of the political fence. It makes no nevermind to
how I feel about her personally, or to how much of a right I figure she or
anyone else has to make sigline statements on their Email. I will indeed fight to
the death to defend hers or anyone else's right to do so, whether I agree
with the expression or not.

Corwyn the Curmudgeon

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke