[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 18, Issue 111

D Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 20 08:03:14 PST 2004

I am writing this  because I am sure Papa is busy and I help him out with
the list when needed.

There is a growing tendency most recently toward impolite conversations
occurring.

Remember that we are all here for the food, we all have different opinions,
and we all need to tolerate the other opinions.

If you don't like someone's ideas, you don't have to agree...but be mindful
of your response and temper your tempers. Don't make it personal.

We are in Papa Gunthar's livingroom, don't insult our host.

Obligatory food content <insert here>
Anyone have a good  period recipe that can be made as gifts for the upcoming
holidays?

Andrea
assistant to Gunthar, who owns this list.