[Sca-cooks] Not the place for Political Retoric. ot LeftistPropaganda.

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Nov 20 18:50:43 PST 2004

Pssst we took it off list awhile ago. I already apologized for stating my
opinion after Stephen stated his. Politicking is period though btw.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.