[Sca-cooks] List Policy

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Nov 20 21:09:12 PST 2004

At 08:54 PM 11/20/2004, you wrote:
>Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> [2004.11.20] wrote:
> > Okay. Offical word.
> >
> > Sig lines are okay as long as there are no more than two and they are
> > not offensive by American Censorship Bureau standards. Please trim all
> > .sig lines when replying.
>
>Request for clarification: is this the toal lenght of the sig block, or
>the lenght of the quote (i.e. is the one below of the maximum size, or
>could I add one line)?

What Gunthar is talking about (I'm pretty sure) is replies. For instance,
here in my reply to you, I should cut off your sig block from the end.
Otherwise you get replies that are the text plus the sig block from
everyone else who replied, ya know?

 From here ->
>UlfR
>  (editing quote source files in an xterm next to this)
>
>--
>UlfR Ketilson                               ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
>Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.  -- Lazarus Long

to here<- should be trimmed out. Does it make sense now?

'Lainie