[Sca-cooks] 12th Night

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 20 21:20:55 PST 2004

Gunthar commented:
> > I'm considering being cruel and heartles to you, coming down for the
> > 12th
> > Night Feast (IIRC) as a food critic.  You will need to overcome the
> > memory of 12th Nights Past to get into my good graces.
> >
> > Bear
>
> Lol! Okay, I have to agree with that. 12th Night, in spite of pretty
> much being
> THE feast/court of the year, has traditionally sucked. I make no claims
> to greatness this year either.
Hmmm. If the two of you are going to be at this event, then perhaps
Alina and I will make the trip up there for that. We haven't made an
event outside of our area in a while. But yes, that hall is not known
for being one where you can hear the court proceedings.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com