[Sca-cooks] Period politicking

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Nov 20 23:20:41 PST 2004

At 10:47 PM 11/20/2004, you wrote:

> > Ha! I did not know that! Learn something new every day.
> >
> > What about Nepal? Would that work in a BOGO deal?
>
>Were you thinking of getting the Ashanti Dagger?

Nah, with my luck they're offering those cheap ones with the micro-serrated
blades. You know, the ones that aren't that good on food, but do a
remarkable job on human flesh (and it REALLY HURTS!).

Some jewelry would be keen though. My mom saved up S&W Green Stamps one and
got some nice fake pearls. And a gravy ladle. And something else- can't
remember what though. She kept losing them when she got home from the
store. There's probably hundreds of dollars in Green Stamps under the
refrigerator in the house on 3rd st.

'Lainie