[Sca-cooks] 12th Night

Morses3 at aol.com Morses3 at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 18:15:36 PST 2004

I commend the lady for taking on the challenge of cooking for 12th night in
what some of us would consider to be challenging circumstances.

How have others in the past overcome the limitations of such a setting and
what suggestions do they have to a future cook about problems to anticipate for
a similar setting in the future and possible solutions for them. As a new SCA
cook (but with lots of mundane kitchen experience), I would find the
information helpful for future reference.

Geoffrey de Warenne