[Sca-cooks] Period politicking

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 22 05:15:03 PST 2004

I'm of the firmly convinced opinion that cardboard has more flavor than
your average American blueberry <<shudder>>, but then, I'm a huckleberry
fan, and they're a quantum leap beyond blueberries for intensity of
flavor.  I'd always figured that lingonberries maybe had some of the
same intensity, albeit in a different flavor.
hmmm....swedish pancakes and huckleberries.....hmmmmm....;o)
--maire, thinking it's breakfast time!