[Sca-cooks] Brand new to the list

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 16:06:09 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/22/2004 6:23:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca writes:
Greetings
  I come from the Barony of Ruantallan east, being a cook looking for people
who cook Looks like the right place to be to me. I keep watch first then
gradually get more active.
Da
List of various awards for cooking if you really need banner waving
Welcome

You'll find people of various skill levels from all over the known world
here, I myself am in FalconCree, Barony of Nottinghill Coill, Atlantia (Mundanely
Taylors SC in my case), and a websearch puts your group in Nova Scotia and
Prince Edward Island. I'm sure we'll have interesting discussions on what people
like to eat where you are and of course the inevidable discussions on off
topic topics<G>.

Corwyn, who was recently emotionally touched that I was mentioned in the
thanks in a listmember's documentation that I told about this list....

Things move on <G>.

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke